ASA are delighted to be working alongside a global organisation based in Dunbartonshire who are looking to bring a strong accounts professional with a focus on accounts payable duties into their team. The Accounts Assistant role is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation with international reach and a fantastic reputation.
– Processing invoices for payment
– Preparing payment runs
– Dealing with a number of queries from various stakeholders
– Resolving any AP issues and communicating changes through email and telephone
– Assisting team members in order to manage workloads
– Following best practice in order to resolve issues and meet deadlines
– Ad hoc duties with the rest of the finance team
– A strong accounting background with exposure to accounts payable
– Experience in a fast paced finance environment
– Proactive and able to adapt to changing issues and scenarios
– The ability to thrive under pressure in order to produce results
– A strong team player with a proactive attitude
– A desire to progress in an accounts environment and take on new skills
The Accounts Assistant role will offer a real chance for progression of skills within a global organisation with far reaching influence. In return a number of excellent benefits are on offer along with a starting salary between £21,000 and £23,000. If you have the relevant accounts skills and have experience of dealing with accounts payable duties then apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND