Your Search Results
2 x CNC Machinists permanent positions
Brief Summary of Role:
Sets and operates machine tools such as, but not limited to, lathes, milling machines, boring machines, drills, grinders, gear hobbers etc., to machine components by performing various duties as required and as instructed by his/her supervisor.
Free staff Canteen
Candidates Must be able to
∑ Read complex and non-standard drawings, operation sheets and works orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations.
∑ Sets up and operates production machines on an individual and / or multi-machine operational basis.
∑ Manually handles components and equipment safely and in accordance with relevant Health and Safety policies and procedure
∑ Ensures that work environment is kept clean and tidy and that material, tools, gauges and consumables are correctly stored and easily accessible
∑ The job holder will be required to do any other task, which is within their capabilities, which he/she has been trained to do and which complies with the companyís Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
Medical Equipment Technician
Medical Equipment Technician to conduct routine service and repairs to a wide range of medical diagnostic and treatment devices.
You will have a minimum HNC in electrical/electronic engineering, or a related subject, and preferably significant relevant experience from a recent position with a provider of medical equipment servicing. Alternatively you will have experience of routine servicing and repairs of electronic and electrical equipment which can be readily adapted to medical devices.
You should be computer literate, accustomed to keeping accurate records, with good communication skills and have the ability to frequently work with minimal supervision.
Good long term opportunity with potential for permanent position available
Position Title: Senior Welding Inspector
Contract type: Permanent
The Senior Welding Inspector will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Client Quality System and Client Specifications.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector
* Trade Qualification
* Good General Level of Education
* 10 years relevant experience in an engineering inspection environment
CSWIP 3.1 l
Radiographic Interpretation Essential
Engineering Trade Qualification Essential
Proven Ability of Welding Inspection & Quality Control Techniques Essential
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills Essential
Coaching and Analytical skills Essential
Computer Literacy including MS Office Essential
The Welding Inspector must have the following attributes:
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A working knowledge of industry practices
* Competent by means of experience and training relevant to the position
* High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
General Duties of the Welding Inspector include, but are not limited to:
* The accuracy, extent and timing of own work and complying with the Group Quality Assurance
* Interpretation of isometrics/drawings to ensure adequate inspection coverage and the allocation of weld number/identification marks to steel, pipework and drawings
* Liaise with fabrication and mechanical departments ensuring good working practices by welding and subcontract personnel
* Dimensional and weld inspection by random and/or patrol checks (100%)
* Organise NDE activities ensuring that test engineers understand the client's specification and other requirements, through the use of NDE request sheets and verbal instructions. Review radiographs for acceptance against NDE requests and applicable code where required. Ensure all NDE subcontractors are suitably qualified for the required task. Interpretation of repair/remedial work arising from inspection and test activities
* Allocating work areas/items and monitoring performance of NDE personnel
* Ensure welders are qualified for the applicable material, thickness, diameter and process range by consulting with the responsible welding coordinator and/or up-to-date welder register. Ensure that pre/post and during weld, inspections are carried out to the relevant code and carry out welder surveillance and recommend corrective actions.
* Compile data dossiers, isometric and test packs to client's requirements. Ensure that check lists and ITPs are completed
* Ensure that the receipt, storage and use of consumables are maintained in accordance with company procedures
* Maintain the welding plant and equipment register and the recording of verification checks
* Assisting with the training of apprentices, students and new employees
* Supervising and mentoring other employees are required
* Carry out inspections at various locations
* To liaise with Health & Safety Officer to promote a safe working environment
If you are interested and want to apply for this role, please reply with an up to date CV together with the following information:
∑ Current Location
∑ Availability/ Notice Period
∑ Previous/ Current Package
2 References (Previous Immediate Supervisor Manager) -- Please provide Name, Position, Email and or Phone Numbers
Welders required for ongoing contract in Fife. Candidates must have experience in MIG / Stick / Flux core and Tig. Welding to large mm steel plate experience required
Candidates will be expected to work on shift rotations. Good Rates of Pay and long term opportunities available
WELDERS - HEAVY INDUSTRIAL MIG
Industrial MIG welders required for ongoing projects in FIFE. Candidates must have experience and provide 2 verbal references.
CVs are required for this position.
NO DIGS available so please consider this when responding to advert
Welding Inspector required for ongoing position in Fife.
Candidates must have experience in the following area's
* MIG/ TIG/ Flux / Pipe fitting
* Experience in running a workshop floor and inspecting welds / Pipe Welds to ensure that they don't fail
* Troubleshoot where required
* Assist in any training assistance as required
This is a temporary vacancy in the first instance with a permanent contract available
CV required and 2 verbal references
NO DIGS available so candidates who live in local area / commutable distance will only be considered
ASA are currently looking for an experienced QA Inspector to join it's clients team based in Fife.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
Assisting the department in ensuring customers requirements and specifications are met.
To report any conformances, product or process to the department while performing inspections during manufacturing when required.
To ensure that all inspection areas are maintained to an excellent level of cleanliness.
The ideal candidate will be confident in maintaining and controlling the calibration of all internal inspection equipment and will be expected to report any damaged or misused equipment through the correct channels.
Operational knowledge of CMM machine for inspection purposes.
You will be required to have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or held a similar role in the past. A good understanding of trigonometry and draughting symbols will be needed. Working in a team and a flexible attitude towards work patterns will be essential.
Two good references will be requested.
ASA's client have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to get involved in managing the delivery of capital investment projects and discrete programmes of work.
Location: Flexible (Anywhere within Scotland)
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Responsible for managing the delivery of projects and discrete programmes of work as allocated. Prepare and submit monthly reports to include but not limited to current status of; out-turn costs, milestone completion dates and timely resource demands. Developing, establishing and maintaining a project culture that meets the objectives of our client CID and in particular matters including Health and Safety, cost control etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning the delivery of their teamís objectives so as to maximise team performance by distributing work according to capacity and performance targets. Make recommendations to maximise the operational performance of your team and to contribute to the ongoing forecasting and planning of future resource requirements (people, budgets, equipment, information and data) to deliver operational plans.
Within agreed objectives, the successful candidate will decide and arrange how to achieve the objectives and milestones which have been set elsewhere. You will work up details and review critical paths to deliver objectives. Objectives you plan for will be deliverable over a number of months. Actively contribute to the development of new policies and procedures within the business area and/or areas that rely on their technical specialism.
Typical decisions made include:
∑ Determine project site specifics and risk for inclusion in the contract target costs
∑ Sign off of H&S plans from Contractors before Contractors go on site
∑ Approval of changes to scope within the project approvals band widths. Decisions on whether the changes are must do or whether to reject them
The role is largely office based, with some travel involved to work with other functions and to visit customers or external stakeholder's
Rates of pay will be representative of level of experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. A detailed role profile is available for interested candidates.
TIG Welders required for ongoing contracts in FIFE. Candidates must have previous experience in TIG welding - codings preferred but not essential.
Experience in Oil and Gas, Industrial setting required.
Interviews held locally - Weld tests may be required
FIFE / ABERDEEN
Welders required for ongoing contracts in FIFE and ABERDEEN.
Candidates will have experience in working with Stainless Steel 8MM - 10MM gauge. Candidates will have experience in TIG / MIG welding
Good rates of pay and opportunities available.