ASA’s Client is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their busy Trust department within the Glasgow City Centre office.
The Successful candidate must have the following:
· Some working knowledge of Scottish and English legislation regarding Trust routine administration
· Some working knowledge of all regulatory rules impacting on the job role
· Some working knowledge of administrative procedures and accounting practice relating to Trust administration
· The ability to maximise income through efficient Trust administration
· Liaising with co-Trustee(s) and beneficiaries on an ongoing/ regular basis
· Takes initiative to manage own time, and demonstrates ability to plan and manage workload.
· Good communication skills, able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties.
· Able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Computer literate, with experience in Microsoft packages, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an advanced level.
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Salary £17,000 to £19,000
Role: Sales Administrator
ASA currently have an excellent opportunity to work as a Sales Administrator with a leading manufacturing company based in Fife. The purpose of this role is for you to assist in the day to day running of our clients sales department.
* Input of sales orders into company system
* Ensure customer requirement are met through regular contact with various departments
* Adhere to company quality systems
* Maintain an efficient sales system and support both internal and external clients
* Answering inbound calls/transferring to correct departments
* Monitor company incoming emails
* Have the ability to build and maintain rapport with new and regular clients whilst demonstrating a solid understanding of the customers business requirements
* Up sell company products wherever the opportunity presents itself
* Excellent Excel skills
* Good communication and Interpersonal skills
* Good time keeping with ability to work under pressure
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a successful business. Our client offers an attractive Pension & Health Care package associated with any successful business and a fantastic opportunity to grow & develop with an already established Team. For more information on this excellent opportunity call our recruitment team who will meet all enquiries in a professional & enthusiastic manner. We kindly ask candidates who reply online to attach an up to date CV with 2 working references
£16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Property Administrator to join one of their clients based in the centre of Edinburgh.
Working for a very busy team of Property Managers, you will be responsible for:
* Acting as first point of contact for all landlord and tenants with regards to a portfolio of properties
* Dealing with both telephone enquires regarding properties as well as face to face enquiries
* Arranging property viewings
* Arranging property inspections
* Preparing & signing lease documentation as well as lease extensions
* Ensuring property display is kept well maintained and up to date at all times
* Taking card and cash payments for deposits
* Marketing and re-marketing of properties including writing up descriptions, photo editing, producing window cards etc
* Dealing with any maintenance enquiries
* Managing Property Managers diary for viewing and inspections
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company who really are a great firm to work for and to work in a very fast paced role within an established team where you will play a pivotal role in their ongoing success.
Please apply today to be considered for my shortlist
ASA's Cllient is part of the worlds leading Seals & Bearing manufacturing groups with a global presence and over 40,000 employees worldwide.
They are currently looking for an experienced CNC Operator who is able to operate CNC lathes. As part of a small local team the position is ideal for a person who wants to make a significant contribution to the continued success of the company.
·To machine a range of sealing products in plastics & rubbers to the required quality and meeting the appropriate deadlines.
·This position is ideally suited to persons with experience of Fanuc or Siemens equipment.
·Applicants must have a sound engineering background.
·Be able to work from engineering drawings.
·Use measuring equipment.
Training & Development:
The Company develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an active programme of in- house as well as external training for all of our engineers.
ARCHITECT - HOUSING
£20.24 per hour PAYE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Architect to join a busy public sector team in Aberdeen, You will be working on housing assets and remodeling existing properties, be designing new build properties, look at aspects of additional maintenance to existing stock and show a level of experience working on projects from inception to completion.
You must have experience / knowledge of Scottish Building Standards, Construction Design & Management Regulations, H&S at work and other regulations as required.
Experience in AUTOCAD packages and other design packages
Experience in MS packages
Degree in affiliated subject
Registered with the ARB (architects registration board)
Completion of the RIBA Architects professional practice exam (pt3)
If you think that you are ready for a move to join this exciting team on a temporary ongoing basis please apply as follows:
CV in Word Format
2 References - Name, Company, Phone number
Location - No Digs offered so must be in a commutable distance.
Interviews will be held in Aberdeen with a view to an immediate start for the right candidates
Labourer - Aberdeen Centre
I am looking to recruit hard working labourers to work on site in the centre of Aberdeen
You will have previous experience working on busy building sites
You will have a valid CSCS Card
You will be able to provide 2 working references
Immediate start and excellent rate of pay available
My Client are looking to Recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a Short to long term contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate significant breadth of knowledge and experience in relation to the carrying out of all duties and responsibilities commensurate with the role of a Professional Quantity Surveyor. This would include all pre and post contract activities on Traditional and Design and Build Contracts mainly let under JCT Contract conditions. A brief and non-exhaustive list of duties expected of the post would include: Billing; Preliminaries and Contract Conditions preparation; Tender checking, evaluation and reporting; Post Contract Valuations, claims assessment and final accounting.
For this particular post the successful candidate is expected to have the following attributes.
1) A minimum of 15 years experience working in a Quantity Surveying role for either a PQS/Local Authority or Contracting Organisation.
2) Be able to demonstrate a significant level of knowledge and experience in dealing with Contractual Claims generally and specifically the assessment of loss and expense claims under JCT contracts on multi trade projects in excess of £1 million value.
Although not essential, it would be desirable for the candidate to be professionally qualified and have full membership of The Royal Institution of Quantity Surveyors (designation MRICS).
Immediate Start for successful Candidate.
My Client has appointed me to Recruit a Senior Level Architect to work in Glasgow City Centre. This will be an on-going long term contract. Successful Candidate will be BSC (Hons) / BArch ARB Qualified or similar and qualified working within the Public Sector (Education, Social Care and Leisure)
This is an Ideal Career Progression for an Experienced Architect looking for a new and challenging Position.
Experience in Leading Design Teams aswell as experience in being Involved in all aspects of Project stages from briefing with Clients, concept design, and job running through to completion as well as being responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, planning submissions, building warrant applications and tender and construction packages.
Microstation experience would be an advantage but not essential
£11.96 - £13.66
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team within a public sector business.
You will be working along side other officers working on the building, repair and maintenance issues within the current stock and providing technical support where required.
You will have experience in:
*Working in a surveying, construction or property management environment
*Knowledge of current trends
*Good administration and communication skills
*Ability to work to timescales
*Educated to HNC level minimum
You must drive as you have to get from site to site. (expenses will be provided to cover these)
Please send a copy of your CV with 2 working references (names and phone numbers) and location (no digs are provided)
IT Infrastructure Manager
Salary to £35,000
My client is part of a large facilities management organisation they are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to oversee and develop their current IT framework at their central location in Fife.
You will have previous experience of Software & Hardware deployment, network development and maintenance and will have worked, led and participated in ad-hoc one off projects such as migrations and upgrades.
Ideally you will be able to perform basic fault diagnosis and have a strong understanding of server architecture switches, routers and TCP/IP protocols.
Experience of working with 3rd parties and vendors successfully
MS Server 2008
MS Windows 2008
MS Office 2010
Backup solutions such as Arcserve or Commvault
A relevant IT degree
For immediate consideration please submit your Cv
A fantastic opportunity for a working foreman with a proven track record delivering within the residential market
You will require excellent practical and technical knowledge, will need to be from a construction trade background and possess a good understanding and subcontractor knowledge in order to raise snagging and defect reports
Due to working with the general public on a regular basis, the role will require an excellent level of customer service and presentation skills, as a key aspect of the role will be communicating with residents and the general public
Duties & Responsibilities
Performing post closing customer visits in their new homes carrying out inspections as per company standards
You will complete work as per customer needs providing on site solutions to meet requirements
You will work in close contact with subcontractors to ensure work is completed to schedule
You will direct and supervise all work being carried out
You will participate in meetings to discuss service issues, work schedules etc
All applicants will need to hold a full Driving licence. To apply please forward your CV and be able to provide working references
Interviews will be head locally
Property Assistant - Part Time
Salary dependent on experience
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fantastic permanent part time Property Assistant / Legal Secretary opportunity for their client in the centre of Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the role will involve:
* Answering incoming calls
* Meeting and greeting any visitors to the office
* Dealing with general enquiries regarding properties
* Digital dictation and copy typing of all documents relating to the sale and rental of residential properties
* Uploading properties onto in house systems
* Ensuring property displays are kept well maintained and up to date at all times
* Opening and closing of files
* General administration including scanning, emailing, photocopying etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but fast growing property firm in Edinburgh with an excellent reputation for high levels of customer care.
The hours of work for this role are Monday to Wednesday 10am - 5pm.
Salary is very much negotiable depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
Please note to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you are only looking for part time hours, and have a proven track record working within property as either a property assistant / administrator or as a conveyancing legal secretary.
Please apply today to be considered for my shortlist.
Care Assistants / Support Workers
Locations - Various in Aberdeenshire
Peterhead/ Fraserburgh/ Turriff/ Banff/ Inverurie/ Ellon and all surrounding areas.
ASA Recruitment are looking to recruit Care Assistants and Support Workers (full and part-time) to work within Aberdeenshire due to our recent expansion into the private sector.
As a care assistant/ support worker you will be delivering the highest standard of care at all times to clients who may have; disabilities, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, learning or mobility difficulties or progressive illnesses.
Have all necessary aids provided within a care home/ nursing home setting to assist with any manual handling
Assist clients in all aspects of care (personal, physical, mental & psychological)
Ensure client’s dignity is respected at all times and assist in the delivery of care
- 2 contactable work related references
- Right to live in the UK
- Be willing to undergo Mandatory Manual Handling
- 3 months previous care industry experience or in a similar role
- Driver, Car Owner
- Adaptable Person
- Excellent rates of pay
- Chance of overtime
- Holiday Accrual
- Great Experience
- You choose when you work
Successful applicants will undergo a PVG and reference checks.
6 month contract
Lead work in the creation of a range of communications policies and guidance.
Demonstrate significant customer engagement skills ensuring suitable networks are formed (internally and externally), developing suitable communication channels to enable the Senior Leadership Team to base decisions on quality business intelligence.
Act as primary point of contact feeding back successes and failures to the Senior Leadership Team.
Provide expert knowledge and professional advice on complex communication matters, supporting the Senior Leadership Team with delivery of key messages and reputation management.
Develop and update web presence, marketing and publicity material, and establish visibility on social media networks.
Assist the Senior Leadership Team in the preparation of articles, briefing papers and key correspondence.
Work with the wider Management Team colleagues and other areas of the business to develop creative communications streams, including podcasts and videos.
Take a pro-active approach to media management and work with the wider Management Team to respond to media enquiries
Issue Ministerial correspondence in a timely and accurate way.
Manage numerous communication projects simultaneously to ensure delivery of effective and coherent communications to customers and stakeholders
Actively participate in weekly meetings and bi-monthly management meetings to ensure communications remain a high priority for all.
Develop strong stakeholder networks and manage relationships to ensure communications are received positively
Manage and facilitate events for staff to learn more about effective corporate communications.
Hours of work:
8.30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm on a Friday
JOINER - FINISHING
£11.00 PER HOUR
Joiner required to join a team of skilled shopfitters in Dundee.
You must hold trade papers, have a CSCS card and have extensive experience in finishing works in a commercial setting.
To apply please only send CV with 2 references (name number and company) along with your location.
Immediate starts may be possible depending on your experience.